Important Information Regarding COVID-19
COVID-19 PATIENT PROTOCOL
St Paul Oral Surgery is committed to providing the safest environment for our patients and our staff. Based off the current recommendations from the CDC and Minnesota Board of Dentistry, we need to ask you a series of questions before any patient contact can occur.
1. Have you exhibited any signs of illness such as fever or respiratory symptoms?
2. Have you traveled within the United States to an area with widespread community illness within the last 14 days? Current states of concern: Washington, California, New York or DC
3. Have you had a fever greater than 99.1?
4. Have you had any loss of taste or smell?
7. Have you had any close contact with any individual diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19?
Before being seen, we will take and record your temperature with temporal scanner.
This will help us ensure that safety of our team. Our team has their temperature recorded every morning to ensure your safety.
Some procedures may seem different as we are taking some additional steps to provide a safe visit in our current environment. We will use a pretreatment 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to examination of the oral cavity to reduce microbial load.